Saturday, March 1, 2008

Reality....OUCH!




Have you every had reality hit you right between the eyes?...ouch!! It sure doesn't feel that great.

Reality: the state or quality of being real, resemblance to what is real, something that is real.

Sounds rather dull to be honest. My mom is very found of the word and always makes me look at the reality of the situation which usually makes me want to turn and run in the opposite direction.

Well no matter how hard a girl tries eventually you become like you mother, which isn't all a bad thing, don't get me wrong. However, I've found myself lately looking at the 'reality' of the situation and it doesn't look good.
So, to the point, otherwise I will ramble on about this forever. The reality of the situation is I may not be able to stay in Northern Ireland after all. I've had a headache for days trying to figure out a way around this but I think I've finally come to terms with the fact that I don't have much option. The passport office is wanting records of where I've live for the past three years. However, you could say I've lived like a gypsy for the past few years so I don't have all the documents I may need. So I will send in all I have, and probably within a week or two at the most I will know what I need to do.

Sometimes things don't always work out the way you planned, but I'm okay with that. I have learnt a few lessons and met some wonderful people, so it isn't all bad. I'm quite content to go back to my little town of Burns Lake, if needed. If I'm however, fortunate enough to be able to stay that would also make me happy and I would give it a go.

I would appreciate if you could pray for the situation.

Thanks
God Bless

No comments: