Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Home


Have you ever hear the saying "Home is where the heart is"?


Well I'm having a homesickness day. I've been sitting here looking at pictures from my beautiful little town of Burns Lake, while tears start to fill my eyes and chocolate wrappers fill the floor. It is hard starting a new life in a new place. Sometimes it is easy to take for granted the place you live and the friends that truly love you, even when they know how silly you can be at times. I feel fortunate to have such friends who send encouraging letters to help me get through these times. What a blessing you are to me.


The one thing I would do if I were in Burns right now is: Go for a drive out of town and shoot my bow and arrow.


Of course at the moment it would be kind of cold to do that.


Well, I send a shout out to all my good friends. I pray you are all well and that one day I will see you again.


Love You All.

No comments: