Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where I'm at.



What an interesting time I've had in Northern Ireland. I've met family, made friends, and seen a completely different part of the world that is rich with natural beauty.

I came here with the plan to get to know my family and to try and work and experience the culture. However along the way I have hit a few obstacles that have made me think twice about my plans and gave me a different view on life. I had a bit of a struggle getting my British passport, I am pleased so say now that it is on its way and I will have it by the beginning of April, however the difficulty of the situation opened my mind to other options and other ideas for my life. At this time in life I have such a desire to serve God. My Father has given me so much, and although I have fought against what I knew to be the right thing for me, He stood by me and waited patiently. I don't have complete clarity about what I am to do yet but I know that my Lord will be there to guide me each step of the way.

This is my prayer:

Rushing wind blow through this temple, Blowing out the dust within, Come and breathe you breath upon me, Ive been born again. Holy spirit, I surrender, take me where you want to go, Plant me by your living water, Plant me deep so I can grow. Jesus, your the one, who sets my spirit free, Use me lord, glorify, your holy name through me. Separate me from this world lord. Sanctify my life for you. Daily change me to your image, Help me bear good fruit. Every day your drawing closer. Trials come to test my faith. But when all is said and done lord, You know, it was worth the wait. Jesus, your the one, who set my spirit free, Use me lord, glorify, your holy name through me. Rushing wind blow through this temple, Blowing out the dust within, Come and breathe you breath upon me, For Ive been born again. Keith Green's Rushing Wind

No comments: