Monday, January 7, 2008

Now I've had the time of my life...


"Now I've had the time of my life,

No I never felt like this before,

Yes I swear its the truth,

and I owe it all to you."


Haha...well I can't exactly explain why I started with that song but it must mean I'm in a good mood. There has been a few interesting moments in my life where the only thing missing was the appropriate song to play in the background. On a Sunday morning for example Keith Green's Scripture Song Medley, "This is the day that the Lord has made," would be just perfect. Or when I'm starting to get stressed out, "I want to get away, I want to fly away, yeah yeah yeah," would give me a good laugh, I can't remember where I heard that song??

OK well those are some of my musings for the night. Cheerio...

No comments: