Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hurt

Well I found this song that I've been listening to constantly- "Miserable At Best" by Mayday Parade. I can't seem to get the tune out of my head and the lyrics are ok but I have decided to rewrite it. Ok, its a big project and its not like I do this often and its a long song, but someone has inspired me to do it. So, that's my plan, and I'm also learning to play it on the piano and hopefully the guitar. I love music and its a way to get me playing. I think this is going to take me quite a while though, oh well I'll let you know when I'm done and maybe put it on youtube. Now if you listen to the song then you will see how it ties into the title.

Hurt, yes, its amazing all the little ways one can be hurt when they open themselves up to people. It gets even harder when two people are in different places in life so what one expects the other can't give. Now as I said in my last blog, sometimes the best things in life come with a little heartache, but when does it become too much I wonder? I think everyone has their own limits.
I, along with everyone else, have had my share of heartache and I have to say the more times it happens the less willing I am to let it happen again. So I think I can understand when some people are hurt really badly they aren't in a hurry to get out there and let it happen again. I think its important to give yourself a healing time before you move on to your next "love" because otherwise you carry that pain with you and makes the next relationship you have pretty hard not only for you but for the person your seeing. I also think that if you find yourself in such a relationship, meaning with someone who is still hurting, you might want to back out until that person is truly ready and if its meant to be he or she will come back. Of course in order for them to want to come back you need to be very understanding and kind when you say 'come back when you ready'.
lol, well those are my thoughts for the day.

No comments: